Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Strange thing happen to me

Yesterday, a strange thing happen to me. It was actually my first day of practical. I'm suppose to ride on a taxi that already chartered, but I ride on another taxi because I thought that the taxi driver that was suppose take me can't make it. This thought came as he knows where I'm heading which is PKNS,Bangi when stop in front of the hostel. So, I ride on this taxi which the driver is an old Malay man with white beard and wear white jubah. After arriving at my office, I ask him how much, then I pay him RM10. I also ask for his phone no. to contact after finish office hour.
But when I try to contact him after office hour, there was a Chinese man's voice at the other end of the phone, when I'm asking this Chinese man, he said that I contact the wrong no. How come a Malay man has become Chinese man. I have no choice but contact back Mr. Fauzi that in the first place had give his promise with my dad to take and sent me to the practical. Then while ride on his taxi, I was asking him whether he sent somebody else to pick me up this morning and he said no because he also went to the hostel to pick me up. Then after one the guards at the hostel told him that I already ride another taxi, he leave.
Till this moment I'm still curious who is the old man with white beard really is.

*Luckily he is not a bad guy who trying to kidnap me and bring me somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment